Monday, February 1, 2016

YOU HAVE THE POWER, WE HAVE THE TOOLS

logo
www.powertoolandsupply.com



I've made an exciting change in my professional career. Have you ever felt like you weren't in the right place at the right time? Well, as the owner of a translations company in Western PA, I often felt that way. Working in Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania, I found building a sustainable book of business challenging for this region lacking international diversity.

In August 2015, I sold my IP and marketing collateral to another translations company in Atlanta, Georgia; a much more international city. This opened up new possibilities for me. Power Tool and Supply's owner Lisa Springer approached me about helping them spread the word about their company's status as a WBE (certified woman owned business NWBOC). Power Tool and Supply is 100% woman owned and a valuable resource for general contractors and manufacturers. We are supplying companies from Ohio and PA with any and all tools and supplies needed.

It is refreshing to be part of this progressive company, the power tools, drill bits, anchors, safety products (to name some of their inventory) are needed everyday by General Contractors, manufacturers, fabricators and more. We are in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Youngstown, and Morgantown. Our trucks are delivering from Western PA to Eastern Ohio to Northern WV daily! The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. This is what business should be, robust and growing! Hey, what I learned in business class is true! Right product, right place and all else falls into place.

Lisa wants you and her clients to know that Power Tool and Supply is certified WBE. You see, in this industry Lisa stands out for many reasons, now we add certified woman business.  Her integrity, dedication to her clients and her client's loyalty are a testimony to her work ethic. She started as a delivery person and worked her way up to own the company. I am amazed at how extensive her knowledge of power tools, parts, and accessories is.  If I get a question about a nut runner (yes, I now know what it is) Lisa knows - yep a genuine true know-it-all! She is like the walking encyclopedia of all tools and accessories. A gal with a lifetime of learning here, I don't know if I will ever be able to take a call and know exactly what is needed, the part number, when they can have it, the price....she inspires me.  Her storefront and warehouse is full of anything and everything industrial. They also have a service/repair shop for all the brands we carry like DeWalt, Milwaukee and more. From pneumatic drills, hydraulic presses, nuts to bolts to rebar, they have it. Best of all, her staff is as knowledgeable (let's hope I step it up here).

I am excited to be proclaiming, exclaiming, and hollering about what we do!

But more than that, I will be writing about what is happening in government procurement, contracting and industry. We will be talking about new developments, new tools and all things you may want to know.We hope to add knowledge, information, and a bright spot to your day. Please check out our blog, let me know what you wish to talk about and we will do our best to research, investigate and relay that information to you.

Give me a hollar! Linda Richardson linda@powertoolandsupply.com Let's talk tools!


No comments:

Post a Comment